Montag, 9. August 2010

Naja's Go in English

Hello,

since the blog is mostly in German I decided to at least sumamrize the blog in English, so that interested people from other countries can have fun (?) with this blog, too. You can find the summary on the top of the blog. It is empty now but I will fill it soon. I will also update it every time I wrote a new blog entry in German, so be sure to check it regularly if you are interested.

Also I am glad for every advice how to improve the layout and content of the blog.

If there is a great Interest of only english speaking people (and no protest of the german speaking people) I will gladly change the language to English.

I will update this post as soon as the first Summary is out.

greetings,

Nay

2 Kommentare:

  1. I for one would not mind a switch to English.

    However, since you're sometimes talking about technical topics that are difficult to describe accurately in a non native language, I'd suggest to keep the complicated posts in German... both writing and reading these would be difficult, prolly.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh well.. most of my lectures where I learn this stuff are in English, so I hope that it wouldn't be that bad. But for the time being I will stick to German anyway.

    Let's see what the reactions on the summary will be like.

    greetings,

    Nay

    AntwortenLöschen